Greeting from the Directorate of Partnership and Funding of Godfrey Okoye University. This directorate was established to draw local, national and international interested sponsors/partners to the needed projects to grow and sustain the promotion of religious, cultural and epistemological dialogue.
PARTNERSHIP AND FUNDING
The University SPF directorate incorporates legal structures for managing funds and projects that tend to the needs of researches carried out by the university. SPF co-ordinates, connects, mobilizes and streamlines these in partnership with individuals, groups, firms and donor agencies to provide material and financial aids in form of donations, grants for researches and scholarships. The funds realized will be spent each year, utilizing a prudent spending policy and a good management system for the intended projects.
To provide a favorable environment for sustained growth of established and struggling businesses, institutions and companies to partner in different programmes with Godfrey Okoye University.
To co-ordinate educational researches for a positive multiplier effect on the society because GO-University relies on her search for evidence in its development of a stronger relationship between the Town and the Gown; between the Industry and Education.
To build and provide a robust network to undertake academic researches and professional programmes to proffer solutions to the needs of the society.
SPF prioritizes the merging of human and fiscal resources in achieving a developmental milestone in academic research and project result products.
- To add value to the vision of Godfrey Okoye University.
- To enhance the objectives of the town and gown program of the University.
- Generate material and financial aids for academic researches and projects.
- To promote and draw the attention of investors to projects for their growth and the development of the University.
- To realize the existential impact of education on thee society.
For enquiries and possible collaborations with the directorate, kindly contact us on 08034001816 or send us email on email@example.com
Connections and collaborations with different institutions and companies are as follows:
- Bluebird Bus Company, Canada/ NVL.
- Dangote Foundation.
- Ford Foundation.
- Other anonymous Philanthropists but we like to point out the Endowment for ‘Leadership Chair’ by His Excellency, Rt. Hon. Lawrence Ugwuanyi, Executive Governor of Enugu State.
Proposals/ work in Progress
- Proposal of Bluebird Bus Company, Canada and Nwatarali Ventures Limited (NVL) for the introduction of a sustainable school bus scheme for transportation of school pupils/students in Nigeria. Enugu state metropolis as a pilot programme.
- Proposal for the construction of Godfrey Okoye University Nanny Day care training Centre at Ugwuomu Nike, Enugu.
- Proposal for the Construction of Bus stops for busses at the Thinkers Corner and Ugwuomu-Nike campuses of Godfrey Okoye University, Enugu.
- Proposal of the Directorate of Culture and Cultural Dialogue, Godfrey Okoye University for Utility Research to upgrade Hospitality and Tourism Industry in Enugu State.
- Endowment of Dr. Lawrence Ugwuanyi Leadership Chair in Management at Godfrey Okoye University.
- Proposal for Pilot plan for production of Smokeless Briquette and Stove of the Directorate of Alternative Energy Research and Use.
- Putting together a list of actualized endowed funds for scholarship and projects.
- Plans are underway for a grand lunch of Godfrey Okoye University Strategic Partnerships and Funding later this year.
- Utility research to upgrade Hospitality and Tourism in some states in Nigeria.
Surveillance and documentation.
- DNA bar-coding of the plant biodiversity in reserved forest areas of GOUNI Campus at Ugwuomu.
- Phytochemical Studies of Plants-bio resources at Ugwuomu Campus of GOU with the aim of sustainable exploitation of their medicinal, aromatic and pesticidal properties.
- Production/Development of Bio-fertilizer for sustainable Agriculture and Food Security in Nigeria.
- DNA learning Centre Nigeria’s Travel Grants and Course Endowment for young people to boost their interest in Science and also stimulate older scientists in some professional courses such as:
-Recombinant DNA Technology.
-Cracking the Genetic Code.
-Programming for Sciences.
-Phylogenetics: Understanding human evolution.
-Genome and DNA Science: Anthropology of genes.