Welcome to the Directorate of Medical Services of Godfrey Okoye University, Ugwuomu- Nike, Enugu.
Offering the Best Health Services.
To relieve the burden of health care from all categories of persons within and around the school. We also provide curative, preventive, special and social services together with health education to our target group.
Godfrey Okoye University Clinic was raised to the status of a Directorate in March, 2022 and consequently became known as “The Directorate of Medical Services, Godfrey Okoye University”. The Directorate coordinates all the medical and medical related services within the university and its group of Institutions with the singular goal of rendering effective health care delivery to the Students and Staff. We deliver world class school medical services. Through the Directorate of Medical Services, the university is apt to ensure that the health condition of every student and staff is at its best, both inside and outside the university environment. Our goal is to achieve high quality and cost-effective health care for students and staff.
The Directorate of Medical Services of Godfrey Okoye University is adequately registered with the Enugu State Ministry of Health.
1. 24hrs medical services for students and staff. Therefore, feel free to come to the clinic at any time for the doctor and nurses are there to attend to you.
2. Health insurance for both staff and students to relieve the financial burden.
3. Preadmission screening test and medical examinations.
4. We also create awareness of the fact that health is wealth through our health education for staff and students on GOUNI radio and seminars.
5. We also encourage monthly check-up for staff and students.
6. Provide treated mosquito nets which is made available for students and staff.
7. Fumigation of the school environment especially the student’s hostel.
University Clinic Sections:
1. Consulting room for the doctors.
2. Reception and card room
3. Emergency /treatment room
4. Sterilization room
5. Nurses section
6. Changing room
7. Male and female sick bays
8. Rest rooms.
9. Drug store.
1. Professional Doctors
2. Nurses and mid wife’s
3. Laboratory scientists
4. Admin personnel.
Locations of the clinics.
We have three standard and well-equipped clinics situated in the different campuses of the university.
1. Thinkers corner campus 1- Opposite Goodluck Ebele Jonathan convocation arena.
2. Thinker’s corner campus 2 – Right beside the football field.
3. Main campus Clinic – At Ugwuomu- Nike.