Faced with the challenges of speedy transformation of the University’s critical infrastructure and the need to get the private sector involvement in the development of the University via the university Town and Gown meeting (a programme that encourages private sector participation in the development of the university), the Vice Chancellor, Rev. Fr Prof. Christian Anieke, on the 19th July, 2017, inaugurated the Directorate of Development and Legacy Projects (DDLP), which eventually came into full operation in September, 2017.
DIRECTORATE OF DEVELOPMENT AND LEGACY PROJECTS (DDLP) CORE MANDATE
- Resource mobilization for the development of the university by encouraging individuals and private sector participation in the development of the university.
- Promotion of project development and investment in the university.
- Interfacing with Government at all levels, private sector, local & international Organizations, Individuals, NGO’s and Foundations to promote the development of the university through collaborative and effective partnership.
HOW TO PARTICIPATE IN THE GO-UNIVERSITY – PRIVATE SECTOR DEVELOPMENT PARTNERSHIP INITIATIVE
University-private sector development partnership initiative, promoted by the DDLP office to encourage individual investors, Cooperate Organizations, NGO’s, Foundations to partner with the university to promote development of its infrastructure with strong rewarding incentives for investors/developers.
You can do this by obtaining the development partnership form from the office of the Directorate of Development and Legacy Projects, office of the Vice Chancellor, Godfrey Okoye University, Enugu, Enugu State — Nigeria c No 6 Uduma Street New Haven, Enugu or contact 08036 763601 for more details. Email; firstname.lastname@example.org
We present to you the best place for public and private sector investment opportunities in Enugu State and that is Godfrey Okoye University, the fastest growing Private University in the South-East Nigeria.
- A fascinating natural beauty environment
- Two beautiful lakes
- Outdoor gyms
- Beautiful lake walk
- Eco-friendly setting
- Lakeside fishing
- Lakeside outdoor party arena
- Water-tight security
- Serene and friendly environment
- Well packaged rewarding benefits for investors
Projects requiring individuals and private sector engagements through Go University – private sector development partnership initiative, developed by DDLP Office to encourage individuals, private sector investors/developers, NGOs to participate in the development of the university with strong reward for investors/developers.
- Hostel expansion projects
- Development of Faculty buildings and classroom blocks
- Development of University Lake into a world class tourism center in the south-east Nigeria etc.
For further details contact: No 6 Uduma Street New Haven, Enugu or call 08036 763601. Email; email@example.com