THINKERS JOURNAL – CALL FOR PAPER
Thinkers journal is a peer-review, high visibility and high impact interdisciplinary journal of the Faculty of Arts, Godfrey Okoye University, Enugu, Nigeria. This journal is poised to provide a viable and veritable platform for contemporary academics, scholars, students, researchers institutions, organizations and other stakeholders in the global community. Well researched and insightful are welcome from Arts, management and social sciences, humanities and related disciplines for publication in the maiden edition of the journal.
INSTRUCTIONS TO AUTHORS
The journal follows twice a year publishing schedule. All papers must be well-researched, referenced and conform to the following:
- All articles must be the product of interdisciplinary research. All authors are therefore expected to show an interdisciplinary approach in their themes and topics.
- Must not have been submitted to any other academic outlet for publication.
- Must not exceed 15 pages (A4 papers) including tables and referencing, with MS word 12point Times New Roman font (single line spacing).
- Referencing is strictly Chicago style 15th edition, APA and MLA style.
- No withdrawal of article after submission.
- Abstract not more than 250 words and complete five key words.
- All articles should contain title of paper, author(s) name(s) surname, middle and last name, institution/addressed to: The Editor, Thinkers journal, Faculty of Arts, Godfrey Okoye University, Enugu. Thinkersjournal@gmail.com
- Submission deadline: JUNE 30th, 2019.
PROCESSING FEES/ PAYMENT FOR ACCEPTED PAPER
Editorial review fee = #5,000
Publication fee = # 15,000
Account name = EZEONWUKA INNOCENT
Number = FIRST BANK: 3017727403
For Enquiries: 080330996134, 08030968023. Email: Thinkersjournal@gmail.com