I am the school counselor, as mentioned above, hoping to spark social, emotional and academic growth in Godfrey Okoye University, Enugu. This school counseling blog will deliver fresh ideas that will help you achieve your best in the school.
GO-Uni Counselling Center operates, face-to-face and web-based professional counselling services for young people and all ages, who may be experiencing one problem or the other, for instance, social, emotional and academic problems, suicidal thoughts, depression, anxiety and self-harm.
I can help you improve your academic performance, mental health, relationship advice, productivity tips, live your full and healthy lives. Healing the body, mind and soul completely.
As a Professional, I give confidential counseling services to both the staff and students in Godfrey Okoye University. And community at large
If you, or a young person you know, has been experiencing any of these issues
- Feeling unhappy, moody or irritable a lot of the time
- Feelings of emptiness or numbness
- Losing interest and pleasure in activities that you once enjoyed
- Change in appetite, eating habits or weight
- Change in sleeping habits
- Tiredness, lack of energy and motivation
- Difficulty concentrating in your studies
- Problems coping with your studies
- Feeling bad, worthless, guilty or overly critical of yourself
- Negative or ‘down on yourself’ thoughts
- Thoughts of death or suicide
- Periods of intense fear or anxiety
- Unwanted thoughts and fears
- Domestic violence
- Family problems
- Sleeping problems
- Additions, drugs, etc.
- Challenges with spouse
- Uncontrollable and unrealistic worry about everyday situations
- Deliberate acts of self-harm or injury as a way of coping with difficult or painful feelings
- Don’t feel lonely. Come ask your personal questions.
TRUST US, WE ARE YOUR FRIEND, WE ARE HERE FOR YOU, YOUR HAPPINESS IS OUR JOY
Please feel free to call me using this phone number +234-8108388005.
Email: email@example.com .
Referring a student or staff for these service is simple. An informal referral can be made by family members, careers and health professionals, or by young people themselves.
Very importantly, if you are a parent, career or school representative and want to make a referral for someone you know, please complete this referral form below.
Please ensure the young person is aware of your referral. If the young person is in a crisis.