2020/2021 Admissions Ongoing
1. Basic Requirements for Full Admission:
- O’Level Result: 5 credits in the required subjects of the chosen course of study, including English and Mathematics.
- Minimum JAMB score: Faculty of Law (200); Other Faculties (160)
- Candidates who did not choose Godfrey Okoye University as their first choice university should do CHANGE OF INSTITUTION to make Godfrey Okoye their first choice university.
- Possession of JAMB Admission Letter completes the admission process
2. Admission Mode
Candidates can apply through:
(a) UTME (with appropriate JAMB score)
(b) DIRECT ENTRY (with 2020 JAMB Direct Entry Form)
(c) JUPEB (with a good O’Level result)
(d) Postgraduate Programme (with first Degree)
3. Admission Procedure
Apply online – On submitting the form, a reply will be sent to the candidates email address (Please give an active address) within three working days as to whether admission is granted or not.
Apply for admission into any programme in the Faculties of: Arts; Education; Law; Management and Social Sciences; Natural Sciences and Environmental Studies.
4. Payment of Fees
The candidate can start paying fees after receiving admission letter: Acceptance Fee, Tuition, ICT and other fees (see Fee Structure attached). Follow the guideline for online payment of fees.
Sr. Dr. MarySylvia Nwachukwu
DAP / PAR